PUNE, India, May 27 (Reuters) - Jaguar Land Rover, a unit of India's Tata Motors Ltd , will source components from India, its Chief Executive Ralph Speth said on Friday. Jaguar Land Rover on Friday said it will start assembling Land Rover's Freelander SUV model at the company's plant in India near the western city of Pune. The two iconic British brands have seen sales growth of over 25 percent in 2010 to 243,621 units on the back of improved market conditions, strong demand and better ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar Land Rover to source components from India-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.