BEIJING, Dec 25 (Reuters) - Jaguar Land Rover's Chinese subsidiary will recall 337 cars because of substandard fixings in their brakes and steering boxes, China's national product quality watchdog said on Tuesday. The General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine said in a statement on its website that Jaguar Land Rover's China unit is recalling 190 2012 Evoque and Freelander vehicles produced on June 11 this year. The agency's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar Land Rover's China unit to recall cars over safety worries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.