By Lily Kurniawati JAKARTA, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The Jakarta Stock Exchange said on Tuesday it is investigating recent stock transactions of Indonesia's leading car maker PT Astra International following sharp price swings. Shares of Astra have been on a roller coaster since the company announced a plan early last week to raise up to 1.5 trillion rupiah ($167 million) through a rights issue to help repay its hefty debts. Astra, 32 percent owned by Singapore's Cycle & Carriage , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jakarta checks Astra trading on sharp price swings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.