JAKARTA, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Jakarta stocks edged higher on Thursday in lacklustre trading as many investors stayed sidelined, awaiting firmer signals on whether the United States will attack Iraq. The composite index was rangebound throughout the day, ending just 0.76 points or 0.19 percent higher at 392.29 points, after closing at a three-week low on Wednesday. Turnover was light, estimated at 138.3 billion rupiah ($15.6 million). Losers led gainers 38 to 35 with 82 shares unchanged. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jakarta stocks edge up, war clouds outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.