JAKARTA, May 27 (Reuters) - Jakarta stocks ended higher on Tuesday in moderate trading, helped by carmaker Astra International . Some analysts said weaker trading in some key overseas bourses capped the upward momentum of the local market. "The trading was lethargic as the market referred to the weak overseas market," said Rudy Pandjaitan, a dealer from E-Capital Securities. The Jakarta Composite Index edged 0.39 percent higher to 480.27 points in moderate trading turnover with 347.05 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jakarta stocks inch up, carmaker Astra helps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.