JAKARTA, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Indonesia's anti-monopoly commission said on Tuesday it had appealed to the Supreme court to overturn a lower court ruling that local holding firm, PT Holdiko Perkasa, had not violated competition laws over the sale of a domestic car maker. The South Jakarta Court earlier this month said Holdiko -- which holds more than 100 companies of the debt-laden Salim Group -- had not violated the laws over the sale of PT Indomobil Sukses International , once owned by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jakarta watchdog says appeals Holdiko court ruling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642