LONDON, Oct. 27 (Reuters Life!) - An American businessman bought James Bond's 1964 Aston Martin DB5 for 2.9 million pounds ($4.59 million) at a London auction on Wednesday. The car driven by Sean Connery in his portrayal of the suave but lethal British secret agent in the "Goldfinger" and "Thunderball" Bond films sold for less than its 3.5 million pound pre-sale estimate to businessman Harry Yeaggy, auctioneers RM Auctions said in a statement after the sale. "This is a car that I've ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"James Bond's Aston Martin car sells for $4.6 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642