MUMBAI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Jamna Auto Industries Ltd said on Wednesday its board has approved raising $8 million via external commercial borrowings. It also said it would buy the spring plant facilities of Tata Motors Ltd .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jamna Auto board OKs raising $8 mln via ECBs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642