LONDON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - World daily average primary aluminium output rose to 64,400 tonnes in January from 64,000 tonnes in December 2009, provisional figures from the International Aluminium Institute (IAI) showed on Monday. Total production in January was 1.995 million tonnes compared 1.984 million tonnes in December. Total production in January 2009 was 2.094 million tonnes To see the full breakdown of primary aluminium production please click on and . Figures are in thousands of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jan daily average aluminium output 64,400 T -IAI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.