BEIJING, June 28 (Reuters) - China's 424 main state-owned enterprises earned a combined profit of 453 billion yuan ($59.5 billion) in the first five months of the year, 36.2 percent more than in the same period last year, the government said on Thursday. China's big state companies did well across a range of sectors, including metals, transport, power, automobile, foreign trade and machinery, as a result of the nation's stable and healthy economic growth, the State-owned Assets Supervision ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jan-May profit at China state firms up 36.2 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642