TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Japan's copper wire and cable makers said on Friday they expect shipments of 668,000 tonnes in the year to March 2012, down 2.2 percent from the previous year. Wire and cables are the biggest application of copper in Japan, the world's second-biggest consumer after China. Japan is also the biggest supplier of copper products to China. Japan's appetite for copper, often seen as a gauge of economic activity and already weak in the wake of the global financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan 2011/12 wire, cable shipments seen -2.2% y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642