LONDON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc. , Japan's second-largest advertising agency, and TBWA Worldwide are setting up a joint venture to help Japanese companies develop brands abroad and foreign companies gain local expertise. TBWA\Hakuhodo, which will have about 300 employees, will be 60 percent owned by Hakuhodo\G1, the Hakuhodo subsidiary that handles the account for Japanese auto maker Nissan Motor Co. , and 40 percent by TBWA\Tokyo, the agencies said on Wednesday. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan ad firm Hakuhodo sets up venture with TBWA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642