TOKYO, May 31 (Reuters) - Japan's refined copper exports fell 28 percent in April from a year earlier to 47,645 tonnes, with China the destination for about a half of the volume, Ministry of Finance data showed on Monday. Consumption of copper, used in many goods including utensils, construction materials and computer chips, is often seen as a gauge of economic activity. Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand are also key markets for Japan's copper. Japanese copper exports this year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan April copper exports fall 28 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.