TOKYO, May 26 (Reuters) - Japan's output of rolled copper products rose 66.8 percent from a year earlier to 70,841 tonnes in April on a seasonally adjusted basis, preliminary industry data showed on Wednesday. From the previous month, output fell 0.6 percent, the Japan Copper and Brass Association said. (Reporting by Chikako Mogi)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan April rolled copper output up 66.8 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.