TOKYO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Japanese copper wire and cable shipments fell 9.8 percent in August from a year earlier to an estimated 60,900 tonnes, due to declines in demand in most industrial sectors, data showed on Thursday. Year-on-year rises were only reported in the auto and export industries, data provided by the Japanese Electric Wire and Cable Makers' Association showed. Industry officials have said they expect export demand to remain strong until the end of the fiscal year to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Aug copper cable shipments down 9.8 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.