TOKYO, Sept 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, fell 0.5 percent in August from a year earlier to 308,552 vehicles, industry data showed on Tuesday. Sources: Ordinary vehicle data provided by the Japan Automobile Dealers Association. Minivehicle data provided by the Japan Mini Vehicle Association. Monthly data are sometimes revised.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Aug overall auto sales down 0.5 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.