TOKYO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Japan's output of rolled copper product rose to 74,711 tonnes in August on a seasonally adjusted basis, up 18.2 percent from a year earlier, preliminary data showed on Wednesday. The figure represents a 0.4 percent decrease from 75,035 tonnes in July, the Japan Copper and Brass Association said. The body also revised up its demand outlook for the current fiscal year to March 2011 to 865,000 tonnes, up 14.8 percent from fiscal 2009/10. The industry group said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan August rolled copper output up 18.2 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.