By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Japan's top auto makers look set to report mixed quarterly earnings, with operating profit at Honda Motor likely falling on soft domestic demand and Toyota Motor Corp making solid gains on brisk overseas sales. Honda has been relying heavily on the crucial North American market to offset the slide at home, but that could change soon as its domestic business begins to bottom out with the recent launch of the new Odyssey ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan auto makers seen posting mixed Q3 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642