* Company is ninth to plead in ongoing DOJ probe * Tokai Rika also pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice * European Commission conducting parallel investigation WASHINGTON, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Japanese auto parts maker Tokai Rika Co Ltd has agreed to plead guilty to conspiring to fix the prices of auto heating components and to pay a fine of $17.7 million, the U.S. Justice Department said on Tuesday. The settlement is the latest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan auto parts firm Tokai Rika to pay US price fixing fine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642