* USTR's Marantis says Japan beef ban unfounded * Will also address cash-for-clunkers, Japan Post issues * USTR looking at options on Taiwan beef, including WTO * Trade, investment talks with Taiwan still on hold By Roberta Rampton and Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The United States will press Japan to lift its ban on U.S. beef from cattle over the age of 20 months in bilateral talks next week in Tokyo, a top U.S. trade official said on Thursday. Deputy U.S. Trade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan beef ban on menu of US trade visit next week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.