TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The chairman of Japan's biggest business lobby said on Monday he expects the cleanup of bad loans in the nation's financial system to accelerate under the new cabinet appointed earlier in the day. Hiroshi Okuda, chairman of the Japan Business Federation, told a news conference: "It seems that dealing with the bad loans issue is likely to accelerate under the new cabinet." He was responding to a question on his views on a cabinet reshuffle earlier on Monday in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan business leader sees faster bad loan cleanup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642