(For earnings forecast table, double-click on [ID: nT345098] By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, July 22 (Reuters) - Japanese auto makers are expected to report mixed quarterly results, but profits will likely be better than they initially envisaged thanks to the yen's limited drop and upbeat U.S. sales, boding well for full-year prospects. China's 2.1 percent revaluation of the yuan on Thursday has thrown some uncertainty into the picture as it swooped the yen up with it, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan car makers Q1 seen mixed, yen lifts prospects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642