By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, July 23 (Reuters) - Domestic production at Japan's five big automakers was mixed in June but overseas output mostly rose as the export-dependent industry tried to minimise its vulnerability to foreign exchange fluctuations. The sole exception was the smallest of the five, Mazda Motor Corp , which produced fewer cars abroad than last June, reflecting its dearth of new models while it concentrates on cleaning up its balance sheet, company data showed on Tuesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan carmakers' June overseas output zooms ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.