OYAMA, Japan, July 23 (Reuters) - Corporate Japan's top leaders were in an upbeat and confident mood at their annual summer forum at the foot of Mt. Fuji, bolstered by an economic recovery and rising profits. The heads of global players such as Toyota Motor Corp. , Sony Corp. and some two dozen others gathered at a resort near Japan's most famous mountain on Thursday and Friday to exchange views on economic and political issues. Views differed as to whether they will come back next year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan CEOs confident on economy, eyes on China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642