TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Japan's domestic vehicle production rose 12.9 percent in December from a year earlier to 824,423 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Tuesday. For 2002, it grew 4.9 percent to 10,257,690 vehicles.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Dec auto output up 12.9 pct year/year-JAMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642