TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Japan's vehicle exports rose 23.9 percent in December from a year earlier to 405,051 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Wednesday. They rose 12.8 percent to 4,698,726 units for all of 2002. In dollar terms, vehicle exports for December were up 26 percent from a year ago at $8.104 billion, and up 13.9 percent at $92.05 billion in 2002.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Dec vehicle exports up 24 pct, '02 up 13 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642