TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Japan's exports of refined zinc rose 12.5 percent year-on-year to 4,977 tonnes in December, data released by the Ministry of Finance showed on Wednesday. Robust demand from the auto and construction sectors has boosted the use of zinc in galvanised steel and die-casting. Japan's traditional zinc export markets include Indonesia, Taiwan and Vietnam. The following table shows a breakdown of exports (in tonnes): Dec 06 Nov 06 Dec 05 Jan-Dec 06 Jan-Dec 05 SHG ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Dec zinc exports up 12.5 pct year-on-year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.