TOKYO, May 30 (Reuters) - Major Japanese exporters including Mazda Motor Corp , Olympus Optical Co Ltd and Fanuc Ltd will likely benefit from the recent rise in the euro, several research analysts said on Friday. Yasuaki Iwamoto, an auto analyst at Okasan Securities, said the high euro would help Mazda, which generates 20 percent of its overseas sales in Europe, become more competitive. Among Japan's top automakers, Mazda has the biggest exposure to Europe, where its sales continue to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan exporters to benefit from high euro-analysts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.