* Japan govt focus on green energy, medical, farm sectors * Analysts skeptical of growth, demand effect * Tokyo has poor record on meeting goals By Kaori Kaneko TOKYO, July 31 (Reuters) - Japan's government on Tuesday approved its new long-term economic revival plan, which focuses on renewable energy, healthcare and farming, but economists were sceptical about whether it would really help Tokyo hit its growth targets. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan eyes green energy, health as growth tonics; economists sceptical" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.