TOKYO, March 27 (Reuters) - Japan's domestic automobile production rose 0.6 percent in February from a year earlier to 902,261 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) said on Thursday. The rise was the eighth consecutive year-on-year gain and follows a 9.1 percent increase in January.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Feb auto output up 0.6 pct yr/yr - JAMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642