TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - Japanese copper wire and cable shipments rose 12.1 percent from a year earlier to an estimated 55,300 tonnes in February, an industry body said on Thursday. That was up from a revised 53,961 tonnes, data from the Japanese Electric Wire and Cable Makers' Association showed. (Reporting by Chikako Mogi)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Feb copper cable shipments up 12.1 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.