TOKYO, Jan 23 (Reuters) - The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry said on Monday it had filed a criminal complaint against motorcycle maker Yamaha Motor Co. over a violation of foreign exchange law. The ministry will brief media on details of the charge from 10:30 a.m. (0130 GMT) Japanese media reported on Monday that the Japanese government is investigating Yamaha Motor on suspicion that it has exported to China, without permission, unmanned helicopters that could have military ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan files charges against Yamaha Motor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642