* Q2 flat steel exports down 11 pct q/q to 4.3 mln T * Hot coil exports to S. Korea dived 50 pct in June yr/yr * Asia's steel market seen hitting bottom - traders By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, Aug 29 Reuters) - Japanese steelmakers' exports of flat steel products are expected to fall 10-20 percent in July-September from the previous quarter due to a surge in the yen and sluggish sales to South Korean firms, their biggest customers, traders said. But they also expect a recovery in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan flat steel exports seen down 10-20 pct in July-Sept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.