TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **CHIP-EQUIPMENT MAKERS UP ON YEN, GOLDMAN SACHS UPGRADING** Advantest Corp , Japan's top memory chip-tester maker, up 240 yen or 4.19 percent at 5,970 and Tokyo Electron Ltd , Japan's biggest chip equipment maker, up 100 yen or 1.73 percent at 5,880. Chip-related stocks were broadly higher on bargain-hunting after the yen's retreat. A rating upgrade on their U.S. peers by Goldman Sachs also helped them to rebound ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Advantest, Tokyo Elec, Fuji Photo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642