TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **ADVANTEST UP, BIGGER LOSS FORECAST DOESN'T HURT** Chip equipment maker Advantest Corp up 6.77 percent at 4,100 yen despite its announcement on Wednesday that it now sees a group net loss of 6.3 billion yen ($51.24 million) for the year to March, bigger than its prior loss estimate of 3.3 billion yen. Advantest said it would step up restructuring by cutting about 13 percent of its group workforce. Investors were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Advantest, Toyo Tire, Pioneer, Mazda, banks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642