TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **AISIN SEIKI UP AFTER SOLID H1 PROFITS** Aisin Seiki Co Ltd, a major car parts maker associated with Toyota Motor Corp , up 1.72 percent at 1,598 yen, after it said group net profit in the six months to September 30 soared to 15.02 billion yen, almost double the previous year. 0550 GMT **ANA DOWN AFTER GOLDMAN DOWNGRADE** All Nippon Airways Co Ltd down 2.22 percent at 264 after Goldman Sachs downgraded it to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Aisin Seiki, ANA, Nitori, Minolta, Futaba, Sony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642