TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **ALPS ELECTRIC OUTPERFORMS ON REPORT TO BEAT FORECAST** Electronics components maker Alps Electric Co Ltd up 0.74 percent at 1,370 yen, outperforming a broad market fall on a newspaper report it would beat its profit estimate for the first half and full business year, a trader said. Buoyed by robust sales from PC-use magnetic heads and game machines parts, Alps Electric is seen posting a 270 percent jump in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Alps Electric, Bosch Auto, TEPCO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.