TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **ANA DOWN AFTER GOLDMAN DOWNGRADE** All Nippon Airways Co Ltd down 2.22 percent at 264 after Goldman Sachs downgraded it to "MP" (market performer) from "MO" (market outperformer). The brokerage said in a report to clients that valuations in the Japanese airline sector were "singularly unattractive", citing the weak domestic economy as well as numerous downside risks such as a spike in fuel prices due to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-ANA, Nitori, Minolta, Futaba, Sony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.