TOKYO, July 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **ARABIAN OIL SOARS ON KUWAITI GAS PROJECT REPORT** Arabian Oil Co Ltd, Japan's biggest oil producer, up 6.51 percent at 540 yen. Arabian oil attracted buyers after the Yomiuri Shimbun daily said on Thursday it had finalised a deal to participate in a natural gas development project in Kuwait, traders said. After completing talks with the Kuwaiti government, Arabian Oil will offer technical assistance, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Arabian Oil, E*Trade, Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.