TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **ARABIAN OIL UP ON GAS FIELD DISCOVERY** Arabian Oil up 65 yen or 10.32 percent at 695 yen after the company announced it had discovered a new gas field in the Gulf of Mexico. The shares had been stuck in negative territory before the announcement, touching a low of 575 yen in the morning session. 0520 GMT **UMC JAPAN AT LIMIT-LOW ON WEAK PROFIT OUTLOOK** UMC Japan, a semiconductor memory maker, slumping by its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Arabian Oil, UMC Japan, Isetan, Furukawa Elec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642