TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **TRADE RESUMES IN ARAI-GUMI , JUMPS ON AID REPORT** Struggling mid-size Japanese contractor Arai-Gumi Ltd up 45.28 percent or 24 yen at 77. Trading resumed in the shares after they were suspended due to a report the firm might receive aid from Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp . The Asahi Shimbun newspaper had said that SMBC, Japan's second-largest banking group, was considering putting together a package for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Arai-Gumi, Software stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.