TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **ASAHI GLASS UP FOR FIFTH STRAIGHT SESSION** Asahi Glass Co Ltd up 4.14 percent at 754 yen, hitting a one-month high and extending a winning streak to five sessions. Shares in the Japanese glassmaker are being snapped up on hopes that increased production of components used in liquid crystal displays (LCDs) and plasma display panels (PDPs) will boost profits, traders said. Japanese chamical makers are seen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Asahi Glass, Nippon Meat, Cybozu" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642