TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **ASAHI GLASS UP AFTER RAISED OUTPUT REPORT** Asahi Glass Co up 4.43 percent at 731 yen, snapped up on a newspaper report the firm will in September double output of optical filters in Japan and raise production of LCD-use glass substrate by nearly 70 percent in Japan and Taiwan next year. The Nihon Keizai Shimbun business daily said Japanese chemical makers are expanding output of parts for liquid crystal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Asahi Glass, Sumitomo Rubber" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.