TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **BANK STOCKS UP AS HARD LANDING SCENARIO RECEDES** Bank stocks up after the government's anti-deflation package, released after the close of trade on Wednesday, called for accelerated bad loan disposal from banks but shied away from putting a time target on the implementation of one key provision. The report failed to give a specific timeframe for a step to limit the amount of deferred tax assets, a kind of tax ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Banks up after package, Toyota up on results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642