TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **SMBC , BANKS UP AHEAD OF ECONOMIC POLICY PACKAGE** Banking shares are up, as investors sense a compromise one day ahead of the release of a key policy package. UFJ Holdings Inc , the smallest of Japan's four megabanks and considered the weakest by analysts, up 4.52 percent at 162,000 yen. UFJ had tumbled over 50 percent since Heizo Takenaka was appointed chief financial regulator in a suprise cabinet reshuffle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Banks, Car parts, brokers, Sumitomo Heavy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642