TOKYO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **BIG BANKS SOLD ON MARKET FALL, ACCOUNTING CONCERNS** Mizuho Holdings Inc down 6.96 percent at 107,000 yen on concerns the tumbling stock market would boost losses on banks' shareholdings. Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group down 4.46 percent at 536,000 yen after a record low of 532,000 yen. Analysts said a report in the Asahi Shimbun newspaper that the Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants would ask ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Banks, Sega, Clarion, Sun Wave, Sony, Seiyu" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.