TOKYO, June 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday: **MEGABANKS DOWN ON BAD-LOAN CONCERNS** Mizuho Holdings Inc , the world's largest bank by assets, down 3.44 percent or 9,000 yen at 253,000 yen. Rival Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp down 3.78 percent or 22 yen at 560 yen. Major Japanese banks may not be able to meet a deadline imposed by regulators to dispose of their bad loans within three years because of objections from Japanese regional credit agencies, business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Banks, Sony, exporters down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.