TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **BANKS UP AFTER REPORT OF RCC BAD-LOAN PRICING CHANGES** Shares in banks up after a newspaper report that Japan's top financial regulator plans to raise the price paid for bad loans by the Resolution and Collection Corp (RCC) to give banks an incentive to accelerate disposal of their mountains of bad loans. Leading bank Mizuho Holdings Inc up 6.69 percent at 287,000 yen. UFJ Holdings Inc up 6.14 percent at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Banks, Union Tool, Kanto Auto Works, Fuji TV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.