TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **BENESSE DOWN 10 PCT, EXTENDS FALL ON PROFIT WARNING** Benesse Corp down 10.07 percent at 1,250 yen, extending the previous session's fall of 17.75 percent. After the market closed on Friday, Japan's biggest provider of distance-learning courses cut its full-year group recurring profit forecast to 11.4 billion yen ($92.50 million) from 20.8 billion previously. Benesse also lowered its net profit forecast to five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Benesse, Hino, Honda, Takefuji, Sony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642