TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **BENESSE DOWN BY LIMIT ON PROFIT WARNING** Benesse Corp down by its daily limit of 300 yen or 17.75 percent at 1,390 yen on the Osaka Securities Exchange. After the market closed on Friday, Japan's biggest provider of distant-learning courses cut its full-year group recurring profit forecast to 11.4 billion yen ($91.71 million) from 20.8 billion previously. Benesse also lowered its net profit forecast to five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Benesse, ITX, Isuzu, Fanuc" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642